 From: example.com  <r...@multiviscomindo.com>
 To: mor...@example.com
 Subject: mor...@example.com You have just 15 hours to verify your account

That example is the *recipient*. __TO_IN_SUBJ

Neither one is very useful by itself, they would have to be meta'd with other rules, like subject =~ /verify your account/ - which will probably be strong enough signs on their own.

I'm also thinking the From with just the domain is a variation of what
we saw a few weeks ago with the attempt to confuse the sender.

  Maxim IV: Close air support covereth a multitude of sins.
 Tomorrow: the first Falcon Heavy test launch