Hi All,

dkimwl.org is a site owned and run by myself.

A little bit of work is required to get the TOU sorted - I'd floated the idea
some time ago but not much interest was seen so I stopped work on the front end
services. The backend and classification/voting system is in place and should
work without too much hassle.

If people are looking at this as a wanted service I can definitely spend some
time updating and cleaning up the last bits that need fixing.

Thanks for the heads up re: SSL

Please feel free to get in touch if you want to share ideas / help

Paul

´╗┐On 08/02/2018, 16:09, "Tom Hendrikx" <t...@whyscream.net> wrote:

    On 08-02-18 16:33, Giovanni Bechis wrote:
    > On 02/08/18 16:23, David Jones wrote:

    >>> Canadian law is the same, this is absolutely spam without any ambiguity.
    >>>

    >> But how can you tell the difference based on content then?  You can't.
Two different senders could send the exact same email and one could be spam
from tricking the recipient to opt-in and another could be ham the recipient
consciously opted into.

    >> This would have to be blocked or allowed based on reputation.  One would
train the message as spam in their Bayes database and allow trusted senders via
something like a domain whitelist, URI whitelist, or a whitelist_auth entry.

    >> We are back to needing a curated WL based on something like DKIM.  Alex
just made me aware of http://dkimwl.org/ which looks brilliant.  Exactly lines
up with how I filter and what I have been wanted to do for a couple of years
now.  A community-driven clearing house for trusted senders.

    > dkimwl.org looks promising, but tell them their https cert has expired.
    >  Giovanni

    Also, they refer to the TOU for acceptable usage, but both /terms and
    /license have a 404.

    Kind regards,

    Tom

--
Paul Stead
Senior Engineer (Tools & Technology)

Winner of 'Services Company of the Year' at the UK IT Industry Awards

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us and remove it from your system.

Zen Internet Limited may monitor email traffic data to manage billing, to
handle customer enquiries and for the prevention and detection of fraud. We may
also monitor the content of emails sent to and/or from Zen Internet Limited for
the purposes of security, staff training and to monitor quality of service.

Zen Internet Limited is registered in England and Wales, Sandbrook Park,
Sandbrook Way, Rochdale, OL11 1RY Company No. 03101568 VAT Reg No. 686 0495 01