> good news is if non spammers begin to use pgp signed/encrypted mails, it
would not be spam anymore

If they send spam from an identifiable server within our legal reach, we turn
it to our local authority who exerts judiciary power to either shut down the
server, in case they are pure spammers, or obtain monetary compensation
otherwise. We reject unidentifiable servers, and anything from
out-of-legal-reach.

We are serious about spam. We are not in USA, where RFC loopholes are written
to allow the NSA to send anonymous email with spyware, or companies to profit
from massmail marketing. Spam assassins we are for real. Fuck the RFC loopholes.