I wanted you to see your proposed solution from a different point of view, and
I thought the quiz was spot on. As a number of you fell into the trap head
first, I am now horrified. Whatever you do, just do not ask others to blacklist
Alibaba, and do not blacklist yourself.

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile