> On Feb 21, 2018, at 9:57 AM, Dianne Skoll <d...@roaringpenguin.com> wrote:
>
> That's why you only want to do it for URLs that are
> absolutely known to be shortened URLs.  You have to keep a list of
> known URL-shorteners.

On that note -- regardless of what OTHER HW/SW solutions might do, since this
is a SpamAssassin mailing list ... is there any facility to implement this in
SA?  That is, when calling the URIBL plugin, could it check both the shortened
URL and the expanded URL (for known shorteners) ?  Does that facility already
exist and I missed it?

It seems like this wouldn't be too horrible to implement within the existing
URIBL plugin, unless I'm missing something obvious.

Thanks!

                                                --- Amir