Thank you Kevin and @lbutlr for the response. Checking out KAM ruleset now.
We are not using Postfix for mail server, but I will check out how to
achieve postscreen's functionality using JAMES(which we use).

We had setup both Pyzor and Razor previously and disabled them due to the
high latency and timeouts(our load is quite high). Since the peering
functionality never got released in Pyzor, we have shelved it and we're
exploring commercial purchase of Razor. I haven't checked out much of DCC
myself yet, I'll try that one out too.

Thanks for your time,
Rajkiran