On 03/02/2018 12:54 PM, Daniele Duca wrote:
Hello list,

apologies if this is not directly SA related. "Lately" I've started to notice that some (not saying names) VPS providers, when offering v6 connectivity, sometimes tends to not follow the best practice of giving a /64 to their customer, routing to them much smaller v6 subnets, while still giving to them the usual /30 or /29 v4 subnets.

<SNIPPPPP>

If you are in a similar situation I would like very much to discuss what would be the best approach to balance spam detection while avoiding fps

This is not related to SA = Off-Topic
There are more adequate lists for this kind of discussion
(Mailop  list, for example)