On 03/03/2018 11:40, John Hardin wrote:

> On Sat, 3 Mar 2018, Noel Butler wrote:
>
> On 03/03/2018 04:40, John Hardin wrote:
>
> On Fri, 2 Mar 2018, Sebastian Arcus wrote:
>
> -0.2 RCVD_IN_IADB_RDNS      RBL: IADB: Sender has reverse DNS record
> [199.127.240.84 listed in iadb.isipp.com]
> -0.1 RCVD_IN_IADB_SPF       RBL: IADB: Sender publishes SPF record
> -0.1 RCVD_IN_IADB_OPTIN     RBL: IADB: All mailing list mail is opt-in
> -0.0 RCVD_IN_IADB_SENDERID  RBL: IADB: Sender publishes Sender ID record
> -0.0 RCVD_IN_IADB_LISTED    RBL: Participates in the IADB system
> -0.1 RCVD_IN_IADB_DK        RBL: IADB: Sender publishes Domain Keys record
> -0.1 RCVD_IN_IADB_VOUCHED   RBL: ISIPP IADB lists as vouched-for sender
>
> I am concerned when the default settings in SA effectively facilitate
> marketing companies to stuff my Inbox full of junk.
> -0.6 points makes the difference?
>
> Perhaps the default scores need to be reviewed, but simply having the
> rules isn't problematic.

Have to agree with him, it can make all the difference in some cases,
I'd prefer to see the rules stay, but all at score 0
-0.001 surely... 0 = disabled = breaks dependencies.

That would be acceptable :)

(I usually disable all whitelists anyway, especially those scoring
influentially)

--
Kind Regards,

Noel Butler

                This Email, including any attachments, may contain legally
privileged
information, therefore remains confidential and subject to copyright
protected under international law. You may not disseminate, discuss, or
reveal, any part, to anyone, without the authors express written
authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments,
immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not
waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message. Only
PDF [1] and ODF [2] documents accepted, please do not send proprietary
formatted documents

Links:
------
[1] http://www.adobe.com/