+users

All we give is feedback.  The submission to GSoC is what matters.  So if
you mentioned perl here that's not going to carryover to the reviewers.

Can someone with fresh eyes take a look at this?  I read it too recently so
I will gloss over it too much.

Here are some posts the mentors list thought might be helpful.  The first I
believe covers someone's pov who did not get selected.

https://medium.freecodecamp.org/hacking-gsoc-how-to-gain-real-life-experience-and-support-open-source-b1e6a664f6e4?source=linkShare-53ba2bb84284-1521381334

https://sanatt.me/2017/12/30/cracking-google-summer-code-2018/

Regards, KAM