On 09.04.18 16:09, Emanuel Gonzalez wrote:
Hello, thanks for the reply. I use one database bayes for all email accounts
(not sites, sorry for the error)

how? amavis?

bayes_expiry_max_db_size 150000
bayes_learn_to_journal 1
bayes_auto_learn 0

this means you need to train manually

2- why the bayes is empty?

sa-learn --dump all
0.000          0          3          0  non-token data: bayes db version
0.000          0          0          0  non-token data: nspam
0.000          0          0          0  non-token data: nham
0.000          0          0          0  non-token data: ntokens
0.000          0          0          0  non-token data: oldest atime
0.000          0          0          0  non-token data: newest atime
0.000          0          0          0  non-token data: last journal sync atime
0.000          0          0          0  non-token data: last expiry atime
0.000          0          0          0  non-token data: last expire atime delta
0.000          0          0          0  non-token data: last expire reduction
count

du -sh /.spamassassin/bayes_*
8,0K    /.spamassassin/bayes_journal
513M    /.spamassassin/bayes_seen
4,0M    /.spamassassin/bayes_toks

if you are running amavis, you need to check ~amavis/.spamassassin/
directory, not /.spamassassin.
if you are running spamd unser one user, does the user homedir set to / ?

otherwise, it can be a result of no mail trained, since you have
bayes_auto_learn
set to 0

Your mouse has moved. Windows NT will now restart for changes to take
to take effect. [OK]