From: sha...@shanew.net <sha...@shanew.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2018 10:01 AM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Re: Anti Phish Rules

On Thu, 26 Apr 2018, David Jones wrote:

> header          __BAD_FROM_NAME     From:name =~
> /(^chase$|chase\.com|Internal Revenue Service|banking|Bank of
> America|American Express|Wells Fargo|NavyFederal|Geico|E-fax|Share.oint|UPS
> Delivery|FedEx|PayPal|Apple Support|USAA|.ropbox|Dro.box)/i
> meta            BAD_FROM_NAME       __BAD_FROM_NAME && !ALL_TRUSTED
> describe      BAD_FROM_NAME       Displayed From contains bad information to
> trick the recipients
> score           BAD_FROM_NAME       4.0

People named Chase may not care for that first item in the grouping

http://pgp.mit.edu/                |      System Admin - UT CompSci
All syllogisms contain three lines |              sha...@shanew.net
Therefore this is not a syllogism  |
www.ischool.utexas.edu/~shanew<http://www.ischool.utexas.edu/~shanew>