On Tuesday, July 24, 2018, 12:04:57 AM GMT+2, Kris Deugau
<kdeu...@vianet.ca> wrote:

>IIRC PowerDNS can be set up to run Lua code fragments of some kind on  DNS
>requests.
    Thanks! i did not know it..... i have checked it and Lus cannot exec
eternanl commands to get a possible "answer"...

> To my mind though, you'd be better off doing your heavy processing out  of
> band, and publishing results in a standard zone file or rbldnsd.

    I also considered that... parsing rbldnsd logs for example and adding data
to the standard zone file, but i would lost the real time effect...

Thanks Kris...

----PedroD