No I can't because it's a locked system. I'd need an account for that. And I'm not going to register just for saving another admin's system. So either stackexchange admins repair their entry themselves, or the blacklist operator needs a review.

-Yves

Von: Dave Wreski
Gesendet: Sa, 2018-07-28 21:29 +0200

    5.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                               [URIs: stackexchange.com]

I guess that's not supposed to be like that. I can't change anything at
it, just for information for somebody in the position to fix that.

It is indeed listed, and listed for a reason.

The default score for URIBL_BLACK is 1.7 with bayes. Why have you
changed it?

You can request that it be delisted here:

https://admin.uribl.com/

Regards,
Dave