On 10/5/2018 4:22 AM, Vlad Shpolyanskiy wrote:
> sa-spamd.sa-spamd
> <http://spamassassin.1065346.n5.nabble.com/file/t6289/sa-spamd.sa-spamd>
> Just in case I have attached FreeBSD script.
> May be you are right, I posted to the wrong place, should address this to
> the FreeBSD port maintainer.

I would talk to the FreeBSD port maintainer.  That script is not all the
guts of how their system works and I'm not familiar with it.  I would
point out that one bug on the process name change.  I'd bet it has
something to do with it based on other distros.

--
Kevin A. McGrail
VP Fundraising, Apache Software Foundation