On 10/5/18 4:38 PM, Antony Stone wrote:
> On Friday 05 October 2018 at 23:26:12, Rupert Gallagher wrote:
>
>>> https://pastebin.com/TRD7FzRQ
>>>
>>> I have a sample here
>>
>> There are at least three reasons to reject that e-mail upfront, with no
>> need to parse its body.
>
> Hints might be appreciated for the uninitiated.
>

> Antony.
>

> PS: Please do NOT set Reply-To to your own address on list postings.

Are you doing any RBLs at the MTA?  This thing looks really bad and
would never have made it past my Postfix postscreen_dnsbl_sites list.

     http://multirbl.valli.org/lookup/114.46.223.46.html

If it had made it to SpamAssassin, here's what my rules would have scored:

  pts rule name              description
---- ----------------------
  5.2 BAYES_99               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99 to 100%
                             [score: 1.0000]
  3.2 BAYES_999              BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99.9 to 100%
                             [score: 1.0000]
  0.5 FROM_DOMAIN_NOVOWEL    From: domain has series of non-vowel letters
  1.5 CK_HELO_DYNAMIC_SPLIT_IP Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname
                             (Split IP)
  0.2 CK_HELO_GENERIC        Relay used name indicative of a Dynamic Pool or
                             Generic rPTR
  1.9 DATE_IN_FUTURE_06_12   Date: is 6 to 12 hours after Received: date
  3.2 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
  0.1 FROM_EQUALS_TO         From: and To: have the same username
  0.0 KHOP_DYNAMIC           Relay looks like a dynamic address
  3.6 HELO_DYNAMIC_IPADDR2   Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (IP addr
                             2)
  1.0 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to internal network by host with
                             dynamic-looking rDNS
  2.2 ENA_RELAY_NOT_US       Relayed from outside the US and not on
whitelists
  0.1 HDR_ORDER_FTSDMCXX_DIRECT Header order similar to spam
                             (FTSDMCXX/boundary variant) + direct-to-MX
  2.0 MIMEOLE_DIRECT_TO_MX   MIMEOLE + direct-to-MX
  2.5 DOS_OE_TO_MX           Delivered direct to MX with OE headers
  2.5 NO_FM_NAME_IP_HOSTN    No From name + hostname using IP address
  0.0 ENA_BAD_SPAM           Spam hitting really bad rules.

--
David Jones