All:

This isn't as far as I can tell getting publicitly yet, but I just got a bitcoin extortion spam with my LiveJournal (don't start :) ) password in cleartext. They appear to have had a breach in the last few days.

If you have an LJ account you may want to log in and change your password immediately.

  Are you a mildly tech-literate politico horrified by the level of
  ignorance demonstrated by lawmakers gearing up to regulate online
  technology they don't even begin to grasp? Cool. Now you have a
  tiny glimpse into a day in the life of a gun owner.   -- Sean Davis
 569 days since the first commercial re-flight of an orbital booster (SpaceX)