On 29/10/2018 1:47, RW wrote:
On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 21:34:33 +1030
Rodney Baker wrote:

On Saturday, 27 October 2018 0:14:32 ACDT Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
It does concern me that it can't pull the file.  I had added an
https redirect which broke a lot of places using a broken version
of curl.

According to bug 7626 you removed that. I'm not seeing a redirect.

Can you update curl?  Is wget available instead and try removing
curl?
Curl is the latest version available for the Rasbian version running
on my box. I'm not thrilled about updating to a newer Raspbian
distribution version given that it is so stable as-is. I could try
wget instead - does SA require configuration to tell it to use wget
instead of curl?
The easiest thing to do is to temporarily rename curl.

Thanks. Did that - it worked with wget instead of curl, successfully downloading the mirrors file and all updates. The last failure with curl was last night.

Rodney Baker
rod...@jeremiah31-10.net
CCNA #CSCO12880208