Amir Caspi wrote:
On Nov 9, 2018, at 8:10 AM, Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk> wrote:

how many spams and hams did you train then?

As of right now:
0.000          0     258427          0  non-token data: nspam
0.000          0     106813          0  non-token data: nham
0.000          0     438310          0  non-token data: ntokens

I have increased to this number, on some servers even to double of that
number.

I increased to your recommendation, so per above, am now storing more tokens...
hopefully this helps.

My target for tweaking bayes_expiry_max_db_size at work has been to try to hit no more than 5-10% daily churn in tokens; IIRC I've asked once or twice but nobody else has spoken up with any of their own rules of thumb. Right now it's probably a bit high at 2450000 (given that every so often, there are a couple of days with no tokens expired), but the default of 250K was far too low.

-kgd