On Thu, 15 Nov 2018, MarkCS wrote:

Even when the message is manually learned and the domain in question is
blacklisted, these messages are getting through.

If you're blacklisting the domain, do so at the MTA level.

My question is basically, why would BAYES be failing to learn?

The most common answer to that question is: you're training to a different Bayes database than spamassassin is using during message processing.

What is your glue - how is SA hooked into your MTA?

What user is SA (typically spamd) running under?

What user are you logged in as for training?

  How can you reason with someone who thinks we're on a glidepath to
  a police state and yet their solution is to grant the government a
  monopoly on force? They are insane.
 595 days since the first commercial re-flight of an orbital booster (SpaceX)