Example: Obvi=9Do=9Dusly yo=9Du=9D ca=9Dn can cha=9Dnge=9D i=9Dt

In windows-1256, the presence of =9D between characters under decimal-128
is suspicious, regardless of Bitcoin. It seems like a simple rule but even
rawbody does not check quoted-printable patterns. Plugin maybe? Has this
already been done and I've missed it?

Joseph Brennan
Columbia U I T

--