However, I think the BITCOIN_PAY_ME rule need a bit of fine tuning, to catch other emails. Like the one below, which escaped triggering the rule. A constant battle between spam rules, and bad English grammar.

Maybe I should say the hell with it, and simply block any email sent to me, with a bitcoin address in it. :) - Mark

I've got a personal webpage that includes all types of products and services which actually i sell in darknet.Anything from completely messing up somebody's small business to physical accidents etcetera, nevertheless almost nothing significant like getting rid of. Quite often it is some shit similar too declined relationship or rivalry at the job.Anyway i have been contacted recently by customer to make an arrangement and also target is clearly you. In a immediate and painless manner. The simple truth is i only get money following any complete task and so choice to contact you before, in order to give me for sitting non-active this i quite often offer the victim.If perhaps i do not get everything that im requesting, my people will accomplish the sequence.Yet if i will make an agreement, apart eliminating the request you are going to receive full details concerning the customer that i have found. Immediately after the order is accomplished, I often wipe out the operator also, as a result i have a decision, to get a grand and two hundred via you, in essence with no efforts, or simply to get four grand from the customer, but get rid of my operator.

I am getting transfers just through Btc aka bitcoin , it is my BTC transaction address - 17Jwo9gG4hnffteqe2h4AVfbMrzXLJQFtA

From now on you have only thirty-nine hours to balance transfer