Axb kirjoitti 23.9.2019 8:42:
UN_educated guess - I don't use DKIM... does it stop happening when
you restart your DNS recursor instead of rebooting?

On 9/23/19 7:00 AM, Jari Fredriksson wrote:
Hello again.

I have a problem that arises after my mail server has been up for maybe two days. Suddenly all DKIM-verifications in SpamAssassin says DKIM_INVALID while those look valid to be when looking to mail source code. It works again correctly after I reboot the machine. This starter as it is when I upgraded from Debian Stretch to Buster, I think.

Sample: https://pastebin.com/cZKSTZVC

Oh well. That did not help, same  for this day.

--
ja...@iki.fi