That problem is fixed. Found the solution here:

https://www.linuxtopia.org/online_books/linux_system_administration/securing_and_optimizing_linux/chap22sec182.html

I just created a symbolic link to procmail in the directory /etc/smrsh to /usr/bin/procmail

Will probably be back with more questions.

-Ramon