Hi - We got several hours of spam from the IP address 103.136.41.36 in India. When I did a Multi-RBL check, the ip address was in the following databases:

bl.emailbasura.org
dnsbl.sorbs.net
dns.spfbl.net
spam.spamrats.com
truncate.gbudb.net

I think sorbs.net is a paid for service. At least I tried adding rules, but they weren't triggered.

I was able to successfully add rules for spamrats and gbudb. Does anyone have experience with those?

After about 3 hours, the IP address finally appeared in barracudacentra.org, which spamassassin uses.

Given the amount of traffic we were receiving, I'm surprised it didn't show up sooner on the other RBLs.

Thanks. - Mark