Well, here goes, asbestos pants on.  I did, honest, do some searching before
asking this.

I want to be able to reprocess a particular email, marked as SPAM, after making
some SA tweaks.

Basically I have saved the email, which was received as an attachment, as a
text file.   Thinking to simply drop this file into a queue somewhere in the
receive process and just let her rip.  However I was given pause by the message
numbering that sendmail seems to use.

The process is mail is delivered by a "fetching" server, to a sendmail box,
which also hosts SA, after processing is delivered to another on prem box.

Thanks for any assistance.

--
         joea@@j4computers.com