Thanks a lot Dominic!!!!
-----Pedro
    On Wednesday, May 13, 2020, 07:58:56 AM GMT+2, Dominic Raferd
<domi...@timedicer.co.uk> wrote:

 On Wed, 13 May 2020 at 06:27, Pedro David Marco <pedrod_ma...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Not a long time ago, there was an very interesting thread post about the idea
> of reverse
> check of the website content of sending IP...
>
> To my remember even a "spamassassiner" wrote a plugin for that.
>
> Honouring my terrible (lack of) brain, i cannot find those posts.  Please can
> anyone help me to find them or point me to the plugin?

I believe the thread you are referring to is from Feb-Mar 2019 here:
http://spamassassin.1065346.n5.nabble.com/Spam-rule-for-HTTP-HTTPS-request-to-sender-s-root-domain-td154612.html

I was using the OP's suggested rule (which calls his server), but on
checking I see that it has not triggered since 1 October 2019, so I
have now turned it off; presumably he turned off his server facility a
long time ago. He provided the code to set up your own at
https://github.com/mikernet/HttpCheckDnsServer, but I have not tried
this.