Ha!

>We report abuse to many organisations, including, but not limited to company's
like sendgrid.

We are so tired af reporting abuse with no answer at all, that we stopped reporting problems time ago.... :-( as Marc Roos has said... we are not paid for it !

Understand completely.

Ironically... we han run into problems a couple of times for reporting abuses... probable someone considering you are "suggesting" they are not doing their job...

I know at least sendgrid is very much aware of whats going on.

If Sendgrid reacts to the reports, bravo for them!

And again i can understand the sentiment. ... :-)

Bye, Raymond