jdow,

Change: Words 'blacklist/whitelist' to something politically correct (hope and change).

Proponents: Those who want this change

Opponents: Those who don't want this change

Though we agree in the end--we're both opponents--I believe arguing the technical merits is useless (not with me, with the proponents) since the decision by the proponents wasn't based in the technical, it was based in the social.

As I've pointed out in previous posts the proponents are under a delusion.

The multicultural agenda is doomed to fail because it seeks to unify people who think differently as is evidenced on this list. Look at Europe and the U.S. now. There has been years of the multicultural agenda pushed on these cultures and it has brought no unity but upheaval and it will only get worse. The proponents are bringing about their own demise. It may not happen immediately, but it will happen.

We've been accused of making this political. We haven't. The politics were forced on us. The reasons of the proponents bear this out. When we respond politically,  we're charged with making it political or told to go away.

How does on reason with people like this. As I've found out, you can't.

Unity is achieved among people who have the same mind.

Eric Broch