Thanks to those responsible for screwing up the scoring of my spamassassin installation. It's been working well for years but now my changes to scoring have been cancelled due to renaming whitelist/blacklist to whatever.

I noticed it purely by accident this morning: USER_IN_WHITELIST_TO no longer gave me the expected score because it has now been replaced by USER_IN_WELCOMELIST_TO. Great. I now have to dredge up some time from somewhere to change all the other scores that have been messed up, with only the vaguest clue as to what the names are likely to be.

Can someone post a list of ALL the new names, with their originals, please?