I understand what you're saying.  Yes, my email client only shows the fake
email address, so to find the actual email address, I copy the header
contents into an email header analyzer.  I prefer https://mailheader.org/.
It breaks apart the header really nicely and I can see the actual email
address.

Thanks

Daryl