At 25 October, 2020 Marc Roos wrote:
> From: Marc Roos <m.r...@f1-outsourcing.eu>
> To: mysqlstudent <mysqlstud...@gmail.com>, users
>  <users@spamassassin.apache.org>
> Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2020 18:57:27 +0100
> Subject: RE: Blocking by country/ASN/IP/domain
>

> I have been looking into exactly the same, don't know how I am going to
> implement it still. What I know for now.

You can use one of the DNSBL country zones, ie:

https://dino.ciuffetti.info/2011/08/dnsbl-geoip-service-at-countries-nerd-dk/

  $ dig TXT 201.65.24.151.zz.countries.nerd.dk +short

[12:00:
  "it"

Shows that the IP address belongs to IT.  And if we want to confirm that
this IP hits the IT zone:

  $ dig 201.65.24.151.it.countries.nerd.dk +short
  127.0.0.2

Just add those to your spamassassin DNSBL list for whichever country
codes you don't want mail from.