On 5 Nov 2020, at 5:52, Benny Pedersen wrote:

Bill Cole skrev den 2020-11-05 04:22:
On 4 Nov 2020, at 20:42, Benny Pedersen wrote:

Bill Cole skrev den 2020-11-05 00:21:

1. Incorrect SPF records are not rare. Even '-all' records with some
permitted IPs.

envelope sender changes on nexthop

Irrelevant to the problem cited, which is simply incorrect records
that fail to list IPs that they should

no its not, its not same domain atleast, more or less people say maillists breaks spf and we need srs to resolve it, maybe why more maillists does not have spf at all

I believe that we have a language barrier, as I cannot make sense of that "sentence" and it veers off into the irrelevant issue of mailing list. I am not up to the task of trying to navigate around that barrier. I am sorry that we cannot understand each other's words.

--
Bill Cole
Not Currently Available For Hire