Daryl,

Can you please post a copy of the raw email message - with headers - perhaps with your own user's email address (and name?) masked out (change to "XXXXXXXX") - to pastebin, or to a similar site - then reply here with the link. It is difficult to give specific suggestions without having the raw underlying text of the message (w/headers). But please try to avoid pasting that directly to this list. Thanks!

Rob McEwen