On Fri, 20 Nov 2020, Philipp Ewald wrote:

On my freemail-account i got this kind of email too so i thought maybe there will be a Blacklist for this kind of SPAM.

Thanks for contact BLABLALBA

Your Text to us:
SPAM

This looks like abuse of a web-based feedback form at alnatura.de; they don't appear to have a CAPTCHA on their feedback form so it's possible it's being abused by spambots.

Is the source domain (alnatura.de) consistent, just the spammy content changes? If so, a blacklist_from entry for nore...@alnatura.de might work while contacting the domain (NOT via the feedback form!) and letting them know their feedback form is being abused for spam and they should add a CAPTCHA. Though, they should realize that when they see a ton of spam in their feedback system. They may just be cursing fate and deleting it.

A BL of domains with abusable feedback forms would be handy, but data collection and maintenance seems problematic. I don't think one currently exists.

 jhar...@impsec.org                         pgpk -a jhar...@impsec.org
  Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that
  they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly,
  and one by one.                             -- Charles MacKay, 1852
 174 days since the first private commercial manned orbital mission (SpaceX)