Hi

Adding the list back to CC as I believe this is an interesting topic
many have pondered over.

Yes, I see that is states 'per user' but I still don't see, how that
'bayes user' is being set on a per recipient base.

On the email platform there is ONE config file for spamassassin. So if I
set the user with:

bayes_sql_override_username        someusername

That is the username under which the bayes data is being stored for all
recipients (thousands of mailboxes on a big ISP mailserver)

How do I tell SpamAssassin to pass the recipient to the bayes
filter while scanning an email?

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden