Hi,

   RCVD_IN_RP_CERTIFIED -> RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_CERTIFIED
   RCVD_IN_RP_SAFE -> RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_SAFE
   RCVD_IN_RP_RNBL -> RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL

Please audit your local config for score overrides and meta rules depending on the old names.

I don't see that the VALIDITY rules exist yet. Will they be in tonight's update?

How do you recommend we manage the period where the old rules with our meta rules are not invalidated with the publishing of the new rules?

We could duplicate our rules with the old and new, but just wanted to see if there was a plan already for dealing with this.

dave