I would not be so broad with that. I have 49 messages in my personal archives with X-MC-User headers, none of which I have classified as spam.

Bill, do you see multiple X-MC- headers in the mails that come thru MailChimp?
As in, "multiple many" or "multiple 2 or 3"? Or just the Users header?

I can't tell from the MailChimp documentation whether the headers will be generally filtered from the final email message, or passed through. The majority of them are instructions to MailChimp to do something in either the headers or body of the message, so really it makes little sense to leave them in the final message.

I can write rules to detect bogus values for quite a few of the headers, but the allowed text for a lot of the headers is moderately complicated, so gets to be a big and expensive regex. It would be a lot easier to just add points if there are say 3 or more X-MC headers in a row. But of course that is no good if MC does just pass all the direction headers through to the final messages it generates.

Thanks,

       Loren