On 09.04.21 15:40, mau...@gmx.ch wrote:
Spam will send from Gmx to  domain.ch and so I  recieve every spam mail.

you should filter spam before forwarding then.

Please what I need read, or any help to minimize the rush, thanks for any
possible help!

unfortunately, you missed all Received: headers - you seem to use Outlook,
it may do that when forwarding.

...however it's very good to put unnecessary blank lines to mail.
(and often removing those important, which is another reason to avoid it).

Can you publish the whole e-mail somewhere? Preferrably not fetched with
outlook as it often does more than just wiping Received: headers.

Received-SPF: Pass (mailfrom) identity=mailfrom; client-ip= x.x.x.x;
helo=mout-xforward.gmx.net; envelope-from=mau...@gmx.ch
<mailto:envelope-from=mau...@gmx.ch> ; receiver=<UNKNOWN>
[...]