On Friday 16 April 2021 at 17:10:14, Steve Dondley wrote:

> First, thanks to everyone on the list how has given me a hand over the
> past couple of weeks as I get my "sea legs" with spamassassin. It's
> working well for me now but I obviously still have more to learn.
>
> For one, I'm still uncertain on the best way to fine tune SA to beat
> back some tricky spam. Like this one that comes from a gmail account but
> spoofs a fake, expensive order on amazon to try to phish the user.

Not an answer to your question, but a piece of advice about asking questions
like this:

Don't paste the (suspect) spam email into what you post to the list:

1. The formatting may get corrupted either by your sending mail client or by
recipients' mail clients, making it hard to read accurately

2. Many people on this list run spam filters (!) meaning that your posting may
not reach them at all, because of its content

Far better to put the suspect mail onto pastebin.com or similar and then
provide a link to that on this list.

Regards,

Antony.

--
Heisenberg, Gödel, and Chomsky walk in to a bar.
Heisenberg says, "Clearly this is a joke, but how can we work out if it's

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.