This particular rule was split out from the more generic SUSP_URI_NTLD rule
due to a conversation about this particular TLD recently.

The consensus was to create an individual rule so that mass check could
check the TLD on its own merit -
https://ruleqa.spamassassin.org/20210503-r1889443-n/PDS_PRO_TLD/detail.
Masscheck has a maximum score of 1.0 for this rule.

The score is derived from the combined corpus of our contributors to ensure
minimal false positives of ham being detected as spam - that is, scoring
5.0 or more.

I feel that mail-tester.com creates the impression that you should have no
matching "bad" rules, ever, which isn't true or how masscheck/SA works.

Paul