On Sun, 16 May 2021 16:50:57 -0400
Greg Troxel wrote:

> Lucas Rolff <lu...@lucasrolff.com> writes:
>
> > Thanks for the notes about sa-learn, txrep outgoing and the
> > autolearn itself. In my particular case, I'll only use it as an
> > inbound filter, since I handle outbound very differently (I let
> > other people take care of the filtering using an external relay);
> > For inbound I've used a commercial solution for years, they sadly
> > decided to 5x the cost starting 2022, which then doesn't really
> > make it worth it anymore, so time to change!
>
> It's unfortunate that you can't use it on tx.   On outbound, all it
> does keep track of who mail was sent to, and that causes it to get
> better treatment on inbound.
> In particular, as you give negative points to mail that is a reverse
> match to outbound mail, you can turn up the agressiveness knob with
> somewhat less trouble.

As I said I don't think this will work well.

If you really want to do it you would need to set

 auto_whitelist_distinguish_signed 0
 txrep_spf 0

Turning off SPF support really should be the default until TxRep's
broken handling of it is fixed.

If I used TxRep I'd rather have DKIM support than outgoing learning.

It's not a particularly good way of doing whitelisting anyway because
it doesn't involve any authentication.