I recently updated from SA 3.4.1 to 3.4.5 and noticed that a number of my "meta" rules quit working.

I have a number of meta rules that combine RBL/URIBL rules with other rules and they no longer fire, eventho the various components are fireing.

EG, a rule like:

meta L_TEST_NS2c       ( URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL && HTML_MESSAGE )
describe L_TEST_NS2c   abusive HTML message
score L_TEST_NS2c      1.1

does not fire even tho the message under test triggers both URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL & HTML_MESSAGE.
This used to work as expected under 3.4.1.

Running a message thru "spamassassin -D" does not give any clues what's going wrong.

Any suggestions about how to debug this?

Thanks,
Dave

--
Dave Funk                               University of Iowa
<dbfunk (at) engineering.uiowa.edu>     College of Engineering