Why should a uft-8 base64 coded Mail should contain less spam?

When user get compromised we look into Spammails that was sent.

many of that mails was UTF-8 base64 coded and some mail with us-ascii

Guess with mail got through spamassassin?

RIGHT. base64 coded male with charset utf-8. Containing the same content....

I can understand the point of this rule, but IMO this rule has Bug and should
be redesigned