> Am 20.01.22 um 15:47 schrieb Joe Acquisto-j4:
>> Where can I get some idea of what the rule below actually checks for?   I
> noticed some normally passed email was flagged as SPAM.
>>
>> Started seeing it sometime after making some configuration changes to local
> settings on postfix, attempting to isolate a "bug".   But before reverting
> them all, or one at a time, I'd rather have a clue.  Semi-informed hacking
> about can be problematic.

>> *  1.8 FSL_HELO_NON_FQDN_1 No description available
>
> in most cases by read the name with common sense
>
> HELO: should be known what it is
> NON:  none should be clear
> FQDN: should be known what it is
>
> the description would be something like "HELO with no full qualified
> domain name" and won't help you either if you don't know that standard
> things when it comes to email
>
> the FSL_ prefix is as usual a shortname of the guy who wrote the rule

I would still like to examine that rule, but have not found it despite some
effort to do so. Are they in "plain text" file or obfuscated/indexed in some
manner? Doing a text search across the system might take time, but is
a wasted effort if not in plain text.

Reason is, I do not see anything that should trigger this rule, based on the
suggestions.  Even reverted a couple of setting, see them reflected in
headers, but it still triggers.  So, I am missing something.

joe a.