> On 2022‑02‑03 16:50, joea‑ lists wrote:
>> SA version 3.4.5
>
> old version, stable is 3.4.6 now

Unless there is a pressing reason to update right away, I prefer to
wait for the vendor
supplied package to update.   But that is not a hard rule for me.

>> Since yesterday 2/2/22 (gasp!) . . . I've noticed an up tick in
missed
>> SPAM from .co domain.  Though obvious SPAM
>> weight loss, phish, "personals", they are scoring rather low.
>
> spammer use spamassassin self to make there spam pass spamassassin
<vbg>

>> Added a custom rule for that domain, which should deal with it, but
>> wondering if I missed some changes that
>> might cause this?
>
> raise scores on tag that are detected "score foo (1) (1) (1) (1)"
> dynamic score adjust

Not familiar with dynamic score, guess my reading list just got
longer.

> change 1 as you wish
>
> also negative score ‑1 is supported
>
> dont use static score adjust :=)
>
> i am not a perl freak, lol

Me neither.  Time to read past the intro on that book with the Camel on
the cover.

> idealy we would all make corpus scooring, but i dont have so many
mails
> yet for this to be stable

Thanks.

joe a.