But, it had:

 *  2.5 CONTENT_AFTER_HTML More content after HTML close tag

but one was only text/plain and I could see nothing wrong.   reading
72_active.cf I found:

rawbody __CONTENT_AFTER_HTML /<\/htnl>\s*[a-z0-9]/i >
which fires on a text/plain part that discusses html formatting!

Note you show __CONTENT_AFTER_HTML and CONTENT_AFTER_HTML, which are not the same rule. I suspect the meta for CONTENT_AFTER_HTML contains some other things that should in theory make it not hit in this case.

I've personally never seen this rule hit, and didn't know it existed. Are you sure it isn't a local rule? I have a rule of my own that gives 1 point for extra trash after the /html end tag. I see it frequently on spam and UCE that has a tracking tag in the HTML section after the official end of the html.

       Loren