CC: trimmed as my message is not an abuse report.

You asked about outright blocking, but you didn't ask if people thought
that was wise.

I received a piece of ham today, and the received line added by my MTA is:

(o1678989x80.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net [167.89.89.80])

This was a legitimate message from an agency of a local government, and
solidly ham.

I'm not going to claim that sendgrid is or isn't ok -- I don't
personally have any data.    But it's clear that at least one legitimate
entity uses them and that I receive some ham from them.

With stock scores, sendgrid gets

 2.1 URIBL_GREY             Contains an URL listed in the URIBL greylist
                            [URIs: sendgrid.net]
 1.5 KAM_SENDGRID           Sendgrid being exploited by scammers

and I find 3.6 a bit much.  But maybe 72% of what sendgrid sends is
spam?  (Knowing the spam % is actually a serious question.)

I find ham misfiled as spam just due to sendgrid is fairly rare, and I
just welcomelist them.  So that's probably a clue that I get little ham
from sendgrid.

But an outright block doesn't seem like a good idea.  It certainly would
result in me losing ham.