Hi,

> this is question for policyd-spf and its configuration.
>
> >The problem here is that something appears to be preventing my
> >welcomelist_auth entries from working properly, but I don't really
> >understand how.
>
> I guess it's the whitelist in policyd-spf.

Is it possible that it's somehow being passed through the port it uses to
communicate with postfix, and it's somehow using some postfix whitelist?

It most certainly isn't coming from a whitelist in policyd-spf, because it
happens even when it's completely removed.

I've also asked on the policyd-spf github page with no response.