> Those sound like perfectly legitimate emails so working to classify them
> as decent emails would be our goal. Was there anything malicious snuck in
> there?

No, they were all just very basic PDF documents, mostly from gmail
accounts, but also from another dozen or different providers. Some looked
to be pasted from Google Translate from their native language to English,
and a few were in languages other than English.

Some were tagged because of the DKIM/DMARC bug, lol.

Okay, I'll train them as ham and hope it can later discern these from
malicious emails with PDF attachments.

Please keep us updated on the progress of the ExtractText plugin.

Thanks,
Alex