Hi,

On Fri, Dec 16, 2022 at 5:35 PM Marc <m...@f1-outsourcing.eu> wrote:

> > The sender's SPF record includes the sending IP (40.107.96.128) in the
> > secureserver.net <http://secureserver.net>  entry, and SPF_PASS is hit.
> >

> Without even checking anything I can already remember that this
> secureserver.net is shit. I have blocked whole ranges of them, they send
> spam, try passwords etc. I have the impression that there is nothing secure
> about secureserver and everything seems to be hacked there.
>
> You will always have false positives, and probably even more in the
> future, there is going to be more and more networks trying to mix spam with
> legitimate email.
> For this you have to create some way to unmark / whitelist email addresses.

Yes, GoDaddy is shit, but should that mean there's no expectation of being
able to add it to a trusted senders list for individual senders?

I'm now more curious why it says SPF_PASSed, yet my welcomelist entry
didn't work to keep it from being marked as spam.

Whether or not it's listed on the valli blocklists should also be
irrelevant - that GoDaddy is shit is the exact reason why I'm trying to add
this (unsuccessfully) to the welcomelist.